Collection of Routine Information
This website track basic information about its visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this website. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes. - your IP address - your preferred language - the web browser software you use - the kind of computer you use - the website that referred you
AI Models uses data about how you use the website to:
- optimize the website, so that it's quick and easy to use
- diagnose and debug technical errors
- defend the website from abuse and technical attacks
- compile statistics on package popularity
- compile statistics on the kinds of software and computers visitors use
- compile statistics on visitor searches and needs, to guide development of new website pages and functionality
- decide who to contact about about product announcements, service changes, and new features
Advertisement and Other Third Parties
I have included links on this website for your use and reference. I am not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these websites may differ from my own.
The security of your personal information is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.